Wednesday, May 7, 2014

End of the semester!

It's the end of the semester and everything is crazy now! So much stuff due! I made a schedule of what I need to do everyday before I go to bed in order to get everything done in time and not die of stress. So far it's working! I'm on task for once!

I have about a week off from school before summer school starts. I need that time to work on my TPAs and study for my last CSET. Although I will spend at least one day having fun, my friends and I are planning a bonfire at the beach! I'm excited to see everyone and just relax.

I do have good news too! I received a $2,500 scholarship from school! Only 2 people in the whole school can receive it and I'm one of them. They are having an honors reception and I'm invited to it. I'm taking my parents and my boyfriend to it. I imagine it's going to be like a dessert table and we mingle with faculty and they tell my parents nice things about me. It will probably be boring but I have to put in an appearance and network haha

On the 29th it's the 6th anniversary of the boyfriend & I's first date! I suggested we have a nice dinner or something so we'll see if we do something nice or not. I was just thinking the other day about how I was 21 when I met him and now I'm 27, pretty much all my 20s were with him. I can't believe it haha sometimes it feels like it's been forever and sometimes it feels like I just met him. True love hahah

 Time for bed now, I have to get up early to work on homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment