Saturday, March 1, 2014

One month down!

The first four weeks of my 2nd semester of grad school are already over! Time goes by so fast. March is going to be a super busy month!! So much to do!

Today I took my first CSET. I did Subtest 1 which is the Reading and History test. I thiiink I passed. I thought I would get my score, at least for the multiple choice, but I guess I have to wait for my short answers to be graded as well. I figured this one would be the easiest to take since I took a class on teaching reading last semester and I majored in history. I studied for about 3 days so hopefully that was enough. Now I'm trying to decide which to take next. It's either going to be the math & science one or the PE/human development/art/music one. I just need to decide which one. The math one will be the hardest for me so I'm thinking I should take that next because if I fail, I have to wait 45 days to retake it and I would like to get them all done before May.

Looking at my calendar is freaking me out. Between working on my TPA, homework, observation hours, and test studying, I have little free time. I want to get all my CSETS done this month which means a crazy amount of studying. I think I want to take the math one in 3 weeks. The only problem is, the day I want to take it, I'm going to a wedding. The wedding isn't until the afternoon/evening but my brain will be so tired by then. Oh well, I think I am just going to suck it up and do it so it can be done! By the end of April I want to take the RICA which I heard is realllly hard. I want to get all my CSETS out of the way by then so I can just focus on the RICA. If you have study tips for any of these tests, give them to me!!

I've been also working out too! Like I know, crazy. My gut is just starting to stick out a little more than I would like it to so I've been doing this ab & squat challenge I found on Pinterest. I'm on day 6 and yesterday I thought it was working a little, I felt skinnier. Today though is another story. I feel realllly fat today. I'm hoping it is just PMS bloat though. Please just be that and not fat. The boyfriend has been making fun of me for working out but he'll be sorry when I'm looking all hot in a bikini this summer hahaha

Time to get back to studying!

1 comment:

  1. Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete