Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's the end of winter break

So sad that my time off from school is over now. Well I had an online class this winter interterm but that doesn't really count because I didn't have to actually go to campus for it. Now that spring semester is starting, I'm working straight through until December. I have this spring semester of classes, 2 summer classes, and student teaching in the fall and then I'm done!

All my free time will be gone sadly. I really wanted this year to be the year of adventures but I think it will be the year of keeping my 4.0. So maybe next year will be my year of adventures. This year will just be mini adventures that I can fit in between class and homework time. That's alright with me if it means I can get a teaching job next year.

Time to get organized! It's so hard for me to decide how to take my stuff to school. Now that I have a laptop that I want to bring, I'm gonna have to start taking my backpack instead of my purse & binder. Now it's probably going to be backpack (with laptop & binder stuffed inside) and purse (with pencil bag, water bottle, and snack stuffed in with all my regular purse stuff). See I overthink about this kind of stuff all the time. It can never be simple. I like to have things just so! I'm too particular. If you have tips on how to pack for school I would gladly love to hear them!

Other than school the only thing I'm really looking forward to is my bff's wedding next month!! Yay one of us is finally getting married! Now I just need to figure out what to wear!

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment