Tuesday, July 8, 2014

One summer class down!

Whew! I made it through one summer class so far. Still have 3 more weeks of the other class I'm taking.  I'm just so glad to be done with one like seriously. It's a big relief. July 31st is the last day of my other class then I'm free until student teaching starts in the fall!

The boyfriend is going to Mexico next week for like 3 weeks so I'm going to be lonely for awhile but it is totally worth it because we are going on a road trip up to northern California. He won't let me plan any of it which is driving me crazy. He just wants to get and the car and go and just see what happens. That makes me nervous but I'm going to trust him that it will be ok hahahaha
My sister thinks we will be getting engaged on our trip but I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm going to try and not think about that hahaha

I'm going to try and blog more. I found a site that lists writing topics so I think I'm going to try and do that more often. Sometimes it's just hard to think of something to write.
Anyways I just wanted to write a quick update :)


No comments:

Post a Comment