Sunday, January 22, 2012

Books!

So over winter break I had the chance to read alot of books. Ever since I got my ipad, I feel like I read books so much faster on it than with an actual hardcopy.  Here's a list of all the ones I recommend! Click on the links to go to their amazon page for a more indepth preview.



The Strain: Book One of The Strain Trilogy
The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan. This one was pretty scary. If you like vampires then you should read this. The 2nd one The Fall: Book Two of the Strain Trilogy is good too. The third one, The Night Eternal was ok  too but a little too predictable at the end.The first one is the best one.


Patient Zero: A Joe Ledger Novel The Joe Ledger series by Jonathon Maberry is excellent! If you like action and fast paced novels with a little supernatural stuff thrown in, this series is really good. I can't wait for the next one to come out in April.The sequels in order are The Dragon Factory and The King of Plagues: A Joe Ledger Novel (Joe Ledger Novels).
The Dragon Factory is pretty sad at the end, I was upset, not gonna lie.


I also read A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One (Song of Fire and Ice) which took forever to read but it was still good. It also helped that I love the show. I want to start the next book but I know that one will take forever to read too. It's hard to keep track of so many characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment