Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quick Update Again!

hi ya'll! Tomorrow my sister Tracy comes home for Spring Break. She goes to Depaul in Chicago and she'll be back here for about 10 days. It'll be nice to see her before she graduates in June (which I'm not going to so I can save money for a car). Too bad I didn't grow out my nails so she could do them for me.

Everything at work has been going great. Pretty much same old stuff as usual. The kids are behaving most of the time. The good kids are really good and the bad ones are really bad.

I'm losing my voice right now. I had a sore throat the past 2 days and my voice was fine when I went to work this morning. By 6 pm when I was leaving work, my voice was pretty much gone. It's hard to organize 30 kids when I can't get above a whisper hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment