Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quick Update!

Hey hey!!
Sorry for the lack of updates but work keeps me super busy!! If I'm not at work, I'm usually at home preparing for work or sleeping. Since I'm not doing too much, I don't have alot to write about at the moment! I will try to do a bigger post this weekend. Saturday I'm going to Disneyland so I should have lots of fun things to talk about!

One bad thing about my job is that I'm constantly exposed to germs. Since I started working with children, I've had a cold just about every month. Sometimes it only lasts for 2 days but the latest & current one has been going on for about a week now. I have a voice like Emma Stone right now. It keeps going in and out. Trying to manage a class of 22 6 year olds can be very tough when you can't talk normally. I'm hoping it gets better soon because my class is starting to get out of control because they can't hear me.


Follow me on Pinterest now too! The link is on the right side of the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment