Monday, August 26, 2013

Today is a new beginning!

Today is my first day of grad school! I feel weird calling it that because I'm not getting my masters, just a teaching credential. My classes are 500 level thought so I guess that means grad student! I'm so glad to finally have a career goal in mind! For the longest time I had no idea what to do with my life & now I'm so thankful that I have a plan.

I have class on Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday nights so no more keeping up with my tv shows every night lol I have another class that's not really a class, it's a project I have to do every semester. I have no idea what kind of project but I figure it's a long lesson plan or like a 20 page paper.

Anyways I need to start getting ready so I can go to my first class tonight!

Yay for everyone starting school today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment